[Rigf_program] [17 May 11am UTC+8]Next APrIGF teleconference

Yoshihiro Obata obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net
Fri May 18 14:10:04 HKT 2012

Dear Kuo,

We would like to work with the US-Japan Cloud Working Group consisted of
over 50 companies from Keidanren and American Chamber of Commerce Japan
to make a proposal for B3.. I will come back with a specific proposal
soon since it is under coordination.. This cloud working group us formed
to basically study non-technical blockages for development of cloud in
an international manner.
I welcome your involvement as a panelist.. I appreciate your patience in
my slow arrangement.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata