[Rigf_program] [17 May 11am UTC+8]Next APrIGF teleconference

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:57:21 HKT 2012

PengHwa,

Thanks for the program agenda. It is a big step forward for APrIGF. Here I like to comment about what I can help:

1. I can ask at least one person to participate : (A1) Internet for Disaster Relief and Restoration (Taiwan had several experience how to use ICT for Typhoon disaster (since Typhoon is a critical disaster in most of Asia area).

2. I like to participate the session (M5) WCIT/ITR. If necessary, I have a slide to talk about it in 15 minutes for introduction.

3. I am more than happy to join the session (B3) Cloud Computing, Privacy and Security. (I also have a slide already if needed)

4. How to operate the session (B1) Internet History? I can share my story (behind the scene). :-)

Kuo Wu

Hong Xue 於 2012/5/18 下午1:41 寫道: