[Rigf_program] [17 May 11am UTC+8]Next APrIGF teleconference

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Fri May 18 11:29:48 HKT 2012

Dear Peng Hwa and All,

The site is up already at http://2012.rigf.asia/ with the CFP and venue & date.
You should be able to see it. Please check again and let me know if you can't.

So far I have received indication of interests via proposals@, but they haven't sent in any proposals yet.
I have made a spreadsheet on the resource persons interest received and the proposals suggested among the MSG.  (Yet need help from MSG on the description part)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3V1NI7nd5VdFJTZnN4Q3lFWE1ZSk5nWmhvcEdvaFE

And I would also like to put forward some questions received to the committee/ host which is about the Subsidies to Speakers/Participants? There are some questions about whether there is travel subsidies for panelists or participants as fellowship.

For the meeting next Monday, i.e. May 21, I have a doctor appointment that morning. May have to join a bit late but I will try my best.

Thanks,
Yannis