[Rigf_program] Further topic for the Tokyo agenda

Ching Chiao chiao at registry.asia
Wed May 16 13:45:32 HKT 2012

Good news. I assume it's a referral from Google APAC (based in HK) and we
have already had Mr. Lokman Tsui, policy advisor to Google on our mailing
list :-)

I think it could be useful to invite people from NTT or Softbank, but many
of us only know their technical people, not policy / law people.

Ching

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Yoshihiro Obata <obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net

--
Ching CHIAO
Vice President, DotAsia Organisation LTD.