[Rigf_program] Further topic for the Tokyo agenda

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat May 12 15:30:14 HKT 2012

I agree, a session on country IGF activities would be a good thing.  Can we find out more precisely how many of those there will be?

I think the structure of the session deserves some thought - because the least interesting is to have a series of sequential free-form reports, without preparation or structure.  Perhaps a panel-format with discussion organised by theme?

Maybe we could have discussion not only of the content but of the form and functioning of the IGF itself - i.e. gathering views on ongoing direction/improvement of the event, and the whole "IGF system" such as it is.

If this is planned in advance clearly enough, then that could also inform the national processes (or at least the panelists) in advance of the meetings themselves (those that are yet to happen).

paul

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100