[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] New gTLD session

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:06:45 HKT 2012

Hi Edmon,

Thank you for the proposal and for volunteering me about social/development
perspective :)
acknowledging that this proposal is still under discussion , I would like
to recommand Mary Wong as speaker since she is currently GNSO councillor
and she was involved in the different processes related to trademark issues
in the new gTLD program for domain name (member of IRT,STI) and can balance
between a commercial and non-commercial perspective in trademark issues.

Best Regards,

Rafik