[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Conference Call: Friday May 4, 2012

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed May 9 12:12:59 HKT 2012

OK, edited more, again no substantial changes, incorporated Hong's
addition, but wanted to make it within 2 pages.
I guess we can "start" to use this, say as an evolving document.

I plan to send this out, in PDF, to the IGF MAG internal list and
Civil Society Internet Governance open list.

thanks,

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<