[Rigf_program] Revised Program for Finalizing!

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:57:19 HKT 2012

Dear Yannis,

Thanks for the update. I've got all the speakers CONFIRMED for Plenary
3 "Law Enforcement" and am now collecting their bios.

I put in a few remarks (re: TBD by Hong) on proposal sheet and marked
them up in Blue.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)