[Rigf_program] Revised Program for Finalizing!

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Jun 21 12:20:32 HKT 2012

Dear Program Committee,

Since there are many requests from session chairs about their time slot in order to accommodate their speakers respectively, I have rearranged the program schedule as attached based on the requests and the topic consideration.

In short, changes made as below:
- Plenary 3 (IPv6/4) and Plenary 4 (Law Enforcement) Exchanged
- B3 (Freedom House) exchanged with C4 (SEAPA)
- Remove "WCIT/ITU" from the topic?

I think we shall finalized this agenda these few days so that we can put it online and session chairs can really communicate with their speakers for necessary arrangement.

Following the previous email from Obata-san, we shall collect detail info about the agenda, confirmed speaker list from chairs by 28th June. I will send out emails to all chairs with Obata-san to collect the info separately.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 15F, 6 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3520 2635   ︳Fax: +852 3520 2634   ︳http://www.dot.asia