[Rigf_program] 3 specific Tokyo IGF question

William Fitzgerald williamf at google.com
Wed Jun 6 14:28:09 HKT 2012

Sounds great, thank you.  Please incorporate Google+ as part of the SNS
service. On Google+, it's possible to do a "Hangout On
Air"<http://googleblog.blogspot.hk/2012/05/google-hangouts-on-air-broadcast-your.html>in
Japan -- which means the event can be live streamed (for free) on
youTube.

Can I also make a very specific request that the Program Committee conduct
a PR element/plan to this project?  The aim doesn't have to be big, but
some press releases / interviews and invite reporters to the event could be
realistic.

If you need assistance with this, we can talk to our Google PR team and ask
them if they have the resources to assist.