[Rigf_program] Optional Tour Jul 20-21 - Straw Poll

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 03:58:54 HKT 2012

Izumi,

Who is the person in Japan take care of this event? I like to invite "the person" to present "how to use internet for disaster? case study in Taiwan". Can he or she send an invitation letter for him? So I can apply budget support for his trip to Tokyo.

Please let me know, then I will provide his name.

Kuo Wu

Izumi AIZU 於 2012/6/1 下午11:46 寫道: