[Rigf_program] Latest Program Version (With Attachment!!)

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:28:56 HKT 2012

Hi, I don't remember we schedule a call on July 12 but anyway I will
be late due to a clashing meeting.

Has the local host come back to office? I haven't got the confirmation
of my hotel and wonder whether the others have got.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)