[Rigf_program] Latest Program Version (With Attachment!!)

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:58:01 HKT 2012

Hi Raj, thanks for pointing this out.

I didn't make this suggestion or see the main program as I just returned from Prague but I have earlier clarified that I am coming in as a co-vice chair of apralo and I am an independent ict4d and Internet governance advisor.

There is no ISOC Pakistan and the city chapters are in formation.

I hope this clarifies that it may just be a misunderstanding that now stands clarified.

Sent from my iPad