[Rigf_program] [AprIGF2012-PC:00130] Re: [AprIGF2012] Inquiry on participation opportunity for Robert Pepper

Kinoshita tkinoshi at cisco.com
Tue Jul 10 06:00:46 HKT 2012

Kuo Wu,

Thank you very much for accepting him as a panelist to your session.  I may
let him know it copying you.
In the meantime, please kindly find attached his bio.

Aizu-san,

Thank you for the correction and clarification on the Pepper's position at
the FCC while I was traveling to the U.S. yesterday.

Regards,

Kinoshita