[Rigf_program] [AprIGF2012-PC:00130] Re: [AprIGF2012] Inquiry on participation opportunity for Robert Pepper

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jul 9 23:53:41 HKT 2012

And thanks Kuo Wei for the quick solution.

On 9/7/12 10:11 PM, "Wu Kuo" <kuoweiwu at gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks.
>
>Kuo Wu
>
>Izumi AIZU 於 2012/7/9 下午10:06 寫道:
>
>> Yes, When Mike joined the White House, as VP Al Gore's staff, Pepper
>> is already at FCC Chief of Plans and Policy, in 1993. Mike was Senator
>> Gore's staff before going to White House.
>> After Mike left the White House, he joined Pepper's office.
>> They know each other very very well.
>>
>> izumi
>>
>> 2012/7/9 Wu Kuo <kuoweiwu at gmail.com>:
>>> So he knew Mike Nelson very well. He is welcome to my panel. :-)
>>>
>>> Kuo Wu
>>>
>>> Izumi AIZU 於 2012/7/9 下午9:34 寫道:

>> --
>> Institute for InfoSocionomics, Tama University, Tokyo
>> Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita,
>> Japan
>> www.anr.org

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.