[Rigf_program] [AprIGF2012] Inquiry on participation opportunity for Robert Pepper

Kinoshita tkinoshi at cisco.com
Mon Jul 9 11:31:17 HKT 2012

Dear program committee members,

First of all, my apology for late inquiry here but I just received a
confirmation on availability of Robert Pepper next week.

Therefore, I am inquiring about possibility of having him as a panelist at
one of the sessions.

As most of you know, he is not only a distinguished speaker on the IGF
matter, but also he has been very closely with

the Internet since he was the US.FCC chairman. As he continues to be very
actively engaged in the Internet community,

Government, and all sectors of society to make the Internet continue to
expand, to be developed, I would be grateful if

any of the planned sessions can have him as the panelist this time.  He is
prepared to share view on the key areas of

Internet development by sharing the latest Internet traffic data, etc.

>From a look at the latest program, I am particularly wondering about
possibility of having him at the following sessions.

Session B1 - The Evolving Internet Ecosystem: A Two-sided Market - Moderator
- Mr. Iarla Flynn

Session M2- The future of Internet : Where we go? and how? - Moderator - Mr.
Kuo Wei WU

Once again, your consideration will be highly appreciated.

Look forward to having a feedback.

Regards,

Kinoshita

Vice President, Internet Association Japan