[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013--India is interested

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:51:52 HKT 2012

Yes, we remember the interest from Korea. We should inform Dr. Sir about it (he was in the previous meeting when we decided to have Tokyo meeting). Did Indonesia also raise their interest too when we decided Tokyo for 2012? Please confirm the contact person of Indonesia.

Kuo Wu

Cheryl Langdon-Orr 於 2012/8/31 下午2:34 寫道: