[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] [AprIGF2012-PC:00060] Summary Report and Proposal (2) from APrIGF Local Host to MSG

Yoshihiro OBATA obata at eaccess.net
Sun Apr 29 08:54:58 HKT 2012

Dear all,

  I am sorry for the minor correction.

  I think the discussion was that Mr.Kimura will be the vice chair to
support mainly child protection issues since the security and privacy will
be a wider topic.  We also support Mr.Aizu as a chair for emerging issues
and hope that he will cover topics like cloud computing, which is of major
interest among Japanese corporations.

Sincerely,

Yoshihiro Obata