[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] April 25 2012

Miwa Kubosaki kubosaki at freedomhouse.org
Thu Apr 26 14:08:45 HKT 2012

Edmon et al, I appreciate it if the call can be either in not so late morning or evening Asia time. Although I am not sure how that will work with other time zones in Asia or outside Asia, my DC-based colleagues would like to join especially, I may not be able to join if it's next week (but, I will try my best to join).

Many thanks,
Miwa