[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] Operating Framework for PC

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Apr 10 12:58:05 HKT 2012

Thank you Obata-san for the comment.

The theme of the IGF 2012 is below (
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2012/Programme%20Paper-1.02%20April%20copy.pdf)
and

pasted here. These key themes will compose the tracks.

Oveerall theme:‘ Internet Governance for Sustainable Human, Economic and
Social Development’.

 The following key themes will provide the basic architecture of the
detailed programme plan at the IGF in Baku:

   -

   IG4D / Internet governance for development (IG4D)
    -

   Emerging Issues
    -

   Managing critical Internet resources
    -

   Security, openness and privacy
    -

   Access and diversity
    -

   Taking stock and the way forward

   We don`t have to copy them all, but is a good reference.

izumi

2012年4月10日火曜日 Yoshihiro Obata obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net:

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<