[Rigf_secretariat] [Rigf_program] APrIGF Draft programme 2 April 2012

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Apr 6 18:47:49 HKT 2012

I learned here that part of the TPP negotiation, a government is asking
for ccTLD issue to be included.  SOPA/PIPA may not fit, but ACTA
might be a trans-pacific issues.

Sometimes, Asia Pacific might include these countries facing pacific
ocean. Is that the case for us or not? might be an interesting question.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<
                                  Japan