[Rigf_program] [Sep 27 (Fri) 0400-0500] Bi-Weekly Meeting Reminder

Dongman Lee dlee at cs.kaist.ac.kr
Thu Sep 26 13:38:27 HKT 2013

I'm afraid that I will not be able to join the meeting due to a local
business urgency. Hope you have a productive meeting.

Regards,

Dongman Lee

2013-09-26 ?? 2:17, Pablo Hinojosa ? ?:

--
Dongman Lee, PhD
Dean, College of Liberal Arts & Convergence Science

E-mail: dlee at kaist.ac.kr
Web: http://cds.kaist.ac.kr/cdsn/DongmanLee
Tel: +82-42-350-2901/3559
HP: +82-10-3412-1387