[Rigf_program] [Rigf_msg] Thanks to all

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Sun Sep 8 22:50:09 HKT 2013

Thanks everyone on the MSG for your contribution to make this a successful conference. Really think this year we did make some good progress.
Special thanks to the local host team on your efforts in arranging all these!

I will send out meeting information soon for Friday then. =)

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia