[Rigf_program] Poll: APrIGF 2014 Host Evaluation - Call for Preferences & Comments

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Mon Sep 2 13:24:27 HKT 2013

Dear Yannis Li,

Am now on my way to Seoul to attend APrIGF so would like to confirm my
participation in the meetings.

Best wishes and regards
Shahzad

From:  APrIGF Secretariat <sec at aprigf.asia>
Date:  Saturday, August 31, 2013 9:56 PM
To:  "program at aprigf.asia APrIGF Committee" <program at aprigf.asia>,
<msg at aprigf.asia>
Subject:  [Rigf_program] Poll: APrIGF 2014 Host Evaluation - Call for
Preferences & Comments

Dear MSG members,

After several call meetings to discuss about the 2014 local host, would like
to further call for preference and comments from all the MSG members to both
proposals.

Attached again the revised comparison sheet and the 2 proposals.
1. ISPAI & NIXI
2. Department of Computer Science, University of Philippines Cebu

Selection Process:
- Secretariat has sent the comparison sheet to both proponents allowing
supplementary information submission by 3 Sep
- MSG to further comment and indicate preferences on the mailing lists by 4
Sep (Wed)
- Comments will be bring forward to draw a recommendation
- Meeting will be held in Seoul to ratify the final decision
*Remote participation is available and encouraged for those PC members who
cannot attend physically
*WebEx meeting details will be provided soon.

1st meeting