[Rigf_program] Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [Brazil] NCSG representatives for civil society participation on High Level Meeting in London

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:47:26 HKT 2013

This is the email re the matter of meetings (in Brazil next year or
otherwise) that I raised during our APrIGF meeting it was an attempt to
reduce confusion  in the ALAC / At-Large Community...

I hope it helps  makes thongs clear for us as well here on the APrIGF MSG

FYI

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr