[Rigf_program] Postponing Tomorrow's Call Meeting to May 31st

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri May 31 13:14:37 HKT 2013

Kilnam

On 31/05/2013, at 9:40 AM, kilnam chon <chonkn at gmail.com> wrote:

> paul and all,
>
> are we having the meeting today?
> some of us may join later if you do as we will have lunch meeting here in tokyo.

Thanks, but the call ended after 45 minutes.  We missed you!

> would like to suggest to update us on the workshop proposals submitted. are we having the delayed deadline for proposal submission
> which i recommend.

The current slate of workshop proposals have been circulated.  Next will come a proposal for an evaluation process by the MSG members, which will be circulated before the next meeting, on 7 June.

Also the deadline for proposals has been extended to 14 June.

> we may consider to have two 90-minutes slot for open (government) data, possibly with the first 90-minutes on introduction/tutorial/survey
> (CJK, USA, UK,....) followed by the second 90-minutes session on issues, discussion,….

This seems a good proposal, but it depends on the final selection of proposals of course, and balance of all thematic areas.

> have we contacted all IGF proposers to submit the proposals to APrIGF?

I don't believe that this has been done, as I think the contact details of IGF proposers are not available.

Paul.