[Rigf_program] Minutes of the Meeting on Apr 26 and other documents

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:32:30 HKT 2013

1. comment on the meeting minutes; RFP
    recommend to include

        2013.7.15  Letter of Intent

   in the timeline.

2. comment on the RFP

2.1 Program Outline
      recommend to change to "Program Guideline" to
      give flexibility.

2.2 (AP)yIGF
      ii) targeted participants
         -  "...tertiary education level or above..."
               recommend to change to "... high school
               level and above..." to include high school
               students optionally.
               yIGF such as in baku as well as APNG camp
               allows high school students.
               i would like to see flexibility.

         - "the camp is for local students..."
               recommend to change to
                 "the camp is primarily for local students..."
               to give flexiblity.
2.3 Meeting space requirement
      would like to see one more room, Room 4 as
      option for other meetings such as BoF, ad hoc
      meeting,... as well as option of 4th track.

2.4 Technical Requirement
      ii)  interpreter requirement shall be optional.
      iv) remote participation shall be provided at least
           in one meeting room (but not necessary for all
           meeting rooms).

chon