[Rigf_program] Minutes of the Meeting on Apr 26 and other documents

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Fri May 10 02:35:30 HKT 2013

Dear All,

Please find attached the meeting minutes which seems it was missing in previous attachments.

Attached here again the final RFP and the OP of MSG revised with all the previous discussed edits.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia