[Rigf_program] Proposal for workshops based on IGF workshops

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Thu May 9 10:53:11 HKT 2013

we had discussion on close cooperation between IGF and APrIGF,
possibly including having IGF workshops during APrIGF.

we would like to propose to invite all IGF workshop proposals accepted
to APrIGF with similar content (with changes on speakers and others).

we have around 10 IGF workshop proposals from asian organizers accepted
fully or with condition of merging to another proposal.

this would give a good head start on the program lineup as well as close
collaboration with IGF.

hope to see this proposal to be discussed this friday (tomorrow).

chon
PS: we may also consider to invite other IGF event proposals such as
       Open Forum, too.