[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013 "Theme"

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:04:52 HKT 2013

My concern is the generic word BETTER, it does not signify or
determine anything. There is no degree or range of what better is.

For us in this part of the world is access, availability,
affordability, freedom of expression, openness, inclusiveness, rights
based, socially equitable and just.

Better should be replaced either by open or inclusive.

Best

Fouad

--
Regards.