[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013 "Theme"

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Fri Mar 29 10:33:59 HKT 2013

Hi Everyone,

We discussed about having a theme for the event that is broad enough but could help provide us with some tagline for outreach and engagement.

The current proposed theme from our hosts is relatively long:

Towards More Secured, Convenient, Vibrant, Equivalent and Desirable Internet

Also as discussed, the idea is maybe to have a main line followed by a sub-line.  Here is a suggestion:

Towards a Better Internet:

A More Secured, Convenient, Vibrant, Equivalent and Desirable Network.

As this is for the postcard we talked about that should go to print on the coming Monday, your quick feedback to this would be good.

Edmon