[Rigf_program] Draft Operating Principles

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 28 21:29:35 HKT 2013

On Thursday 28 March 2013 06:43 PM, Adam Peake wrote:
> I think "economies" might be used so Taiwan included.  Some of Pacific
> Islands also perhaps?
>
> Unsure, but suspect this the reason.

It is inappropriate to redefine our primary identities just for making/
accommodating that political point.... After all this is not a UN
listing or anything for us to be so careful. But indeed if there is no
alternative but to.... then we can use the composite term 'countries and
economies' . But I much prefer simply saying 'countries'.

parminder