[Rigf_program] Definition of 'AP region'

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Thu Mar 28 18:35:37 HKT 2013

In the draft of Operating Principles document, AP region is defined
as "the economies covered by APNIC".  This difinition is different
from that of ICANN or APTLD.  I don't have specific preference at
this moment, but I'd like to know the background why APNIC definition
is selected.  Also, I'd like to confirm there is no vacuum between
the areas defined by APrIGF and by other regional IGF organizations
(such as Arab IGF).

(I believe this must have already been desicussed, but le me ask)

Hiro