[Rigf_program] QUESTION ABOUT THE POSTCARD

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Mar 28 13:04:57 HKT 2013

Hi Thip,

As discussed, we will have it print for ICANN Beijing which everyone could take some with them for promotion.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia