[Rigf_program] Draft Operating Principles

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Mar 28 08:12:48 HKT 2013

The only thing I want to share is, to publish the draft as soon as possible
and hear from what our community say, openly, then try to incorporate
positive voices.  Just like IGF itself has tried to do.

Don't be afraid to receive negative voices, in the end we will make
better outcome by doing open consultation. We should trust all.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan