[Rigf_program] Acting Chair of APrIGF

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:24:09 HKT 2013

paul,

thank you for volunteering to be the "chair".
can we assume you volunteered to "chair" both

 1. organizing committee
       - approve the final proposal from korea,
       - issuing RFP for 2014 aprigf hostibg, and other
       - organizing matters.

     remark:  can we assume discuss@ is handling org comm?

 2. program committee
       - to come up with 2013 aprigf program in timely manner.

hope we could come up with more volunteers to share paul's chairing.

chon
from toronto