[Rigf_program] Coordination of APrIGF inputs/participation in Bali

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:29:07 HKT 2013

OK as this group aims to be a small Sub Committee(SC)  and I have the
following volunteers noted:
(in addition to myself - Cheryl Langdon-Orr)
Keith Davidson
Sylvia Cadera
Adam Peak
Izumi Aizu
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
Duangthip Chomprang

I believe this seven member SC is fairly diverse and will meet our needs
effectively, so unless someone else desperately needs to be involved (if so
notify the APrIGF_program  list post haste) we should probably close off
for volunteers now and get on with some of the initial ground work for our
mandated task to *"coordinate the inputs and representation from APrIGF in
the Bali meeting,"  *to this end might I suggest that a doodle be set up
and sent out to the SC *after* tomorrows program committee teleconference
and that we arrange for a suitable time in the next 10 days  for an initial
telephone hook up or hangout etc.,  I am happy to undertake that as an
AI... and do I assume that we include our secretary Yannis in
our activities (ex-officio) to ensure harmonisation with and proper
reporting into the APrIGF Program committee of the whole?

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr