[Rigf_program] Postponing Tomorrow's Call Meeting to May 31st

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:12:58 HKT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic.net> wrote:

> Kilnam
>
> On 31/05/2013, at 9:40 AM, kilnam chon <chonkn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > paul and all,
> >
> > are we having the meeting today?
> > some of us may join later if you do as we will have lunch meeting here
> in tokyo.
>
> Thanks, but the call ended after 45 minutes.  We missed you!
>

> > would like to suggest to update us on the workshop proposals submitted.
> are we having the delayed deadline for proposal submission
> > which i recommend.
>
> The current slate of workshop proposals have been circulated.  Next will
> come a proposal for an evaluation process by the MSG members, which will be
> circulated before the next meeting, on 7 June.
>
> Also the deadline for proposals has been extended to 14 June.

what are the milestones for program development?

1. workshop proposal deadline -- 14 june
2. proposal review                    --  14 june -- ?
3. program structure                 --  ?
     plenary(opening, closing,..)
     sessions

     remark: this would decide the number of sessions.
                  do we need any particular improvement beyond
tokyo/singapore/hong kong
                  program strcuture for seoul and beyond?
4. plenary session proposals     -- ? by whom?
5. resubmission of the workshop proposal  based on the program committee
review -- ?

chon