[Rigf_program] [Rigf_msg] Preparation for 2013 APrIGF

王胜开 wangshengkai at cnnic.cn
Fri Jul 12 18:11:23 HKT 2013

Hello, Preparatory Committee of 2013 APrIGF!
I’m Shengkai Wang of CNNIC. In May 2013, I had submitted a proposal for 2013 APrIGF as the attachment. Now CNNIC is doing the preparation for the forum, I want to know whether my proposal is accepted, and whether we can organize a workshop on Online Children Protection in AP during APrIGF or make a speech at the meeting.

I had discussed the topic with KISA colleagues during the Roundtable Meeting between China and Korea in 2012, I hope that we can have a wider and deeper discussion with the colleagues from AP during APrIGF.  I really want to participate in the forum and it will be my first time to participate in it! Please give me an opportunity! Thanks!

Best regards,

     Shengkai Wang
     July 12, 2013