[Rigf_program] Initial APrIGF proposal evaluation results

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:25:25 HKT 2013

I also called in the old number but there was no one

Are we having the meeting today

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099

+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.