[Rigf_program] Starting 2013 with a few questions

APrIGF Secretariat sec at aprigf.asia
Thu Jan 31 14:30:08 HKT 2013

Dear All,

Sorry for leaving this list quiet for quite a while. Was planning to send out something these days.

Have had meeting with KISA's team.

It is now confirmed with the below details:
Date: 4-6 Sep (APrIGF), 3-5 Sep (yIGF)
Venue: EWHA Woman University, Seoul

During APRICOT 2013, as said earlier, there will be a APrIGF discussion meeting during AP* retreat (www.apstar.org).
Date:  24 Feb (Sun)
Time: 13:30- 15:00 (Singapore Time)
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore

Regarding the website, KISA is already working on it.

Last teleconferences audio: Click here to download
I shall have a short summary before our next meeting ready.
Have created new links for Izumi's shared docs which allows editing from everybody.
Click Here for Operating Principles and MSG / Click Here for RFP for Local Hosts

Please kindly fill out the doodle to decide our next teleconference call time.
http://doodle.com/rdqyks6ymth66eye

Thank you all for your attention.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 15F, 6 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3520 2635   ︳Fax: +852 3520 2634   ︳http://www.aprigf.asia