[Rigf_program] [Youth Forum] APrIGF and Cyber Space Conference

Youn Jung Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:10:19 HKT 2013

Dear all,

Some updates were made especially in the context of Youth Camp/Forum.
2013 Cyber Space Conference (CSC) is also planning Youth Forum in Sept.
a month earlier than CSC.

If you know those who can be interested in participating in the Youth Forum,
please spread your words to them as well!

Look forward to meeting many of you in Korea this year!
YJ