[Rigf_program] Starting 2013 with a few questions

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:19:10 HKT 2013

i will miss the meeting as i will be in a plane across the pacific then.
a few comments;

1. program committee
    hope to see the program committee to be activated now.  since the
    2012 program committee did credible work, i recommend to keep
    the same program committee with incremental enhancement.

2. organizing committee
    hope to see the next year venue to be announced one year in
advance.  this implies that we need to post the call for proposal on
    2014  aprigf now.  since  some countries are ready to apply, we
    should not have any problem as long as we have a functioning
    organizing committee.

3. youth program
    hope to see good youth program.  we may consider to coordinate
    with the related youth program such as IGF youth program, and/or
    APNG Camp, and even ICANN.  hope to see somebody/some group
    to take this challenge to give good opportunity to the next generation.

hope to join the next meetings.

chon