[Rigf_program] APrIGF session today in Xi'an and remote participation

Pablo Hinojosa pablo at apnic.net
Wed Aug 28 10:06:03 HKT 2013

Hello everybody!

In preparation for todays IGF-prep session in Xi'an:

Today, Ballroom A, 16:00 - 17:00 (UTC +0800)

Details including remote participation here:

http://conference.apnic.net/36/program#session/61735

Note: please follow webcast through Adobe Connect. To speak, please add Skype username "sunny.s03"; this will put you through the audio of the room.

---

Format: informal

Flow: will depend on how many are new and how many are traditional participants. The more newcomers, the more informational. The more old-timers, the more discussion on progressing current issues.

Proposed Agenda:

Introduction (20 mins)
What is the IGF?
Next events being held at the national and regional levels
Importance of participation
Cross-cutting issues with APNIC community
Welcoming remarks to newcomers

APrIGF (15 mins)
MSG, operating principles
RFP for future meetings
Program committee
Seoul event: final details
Program tracks
Workshops
Orientation session and Plenaries

Global IGF (15 mins)
Brief notes about status
MAG meetings
HLM and program
Workshop and participation

Q&A 10 mins

---

Time in some other locations:

Sydney: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 6:00 PM
Tokyo: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 5:00 PM
Moscow: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 12:00 Noon
New Delhi: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 1:30 PM
Paris: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 10:00 AM
London: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 9:00 AM
Buenos Aires: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 5:00 AM
New York: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 4:00 AM
Los Angeles: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 1:00 AM

Best,
Pablo