[Rigf_program] Idea about Intro Session by local host

Dongman Lee dlee at cs.kaist.ac.kr
Tue Aug 27 12:10:07 HKT 2013

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for your leadership and effort.

As you suggested, I think it would be good to have info sharing on the
Seoul meeting at the openning(plenary) session while the orientation
session focuses on an overview on IG and the purpose/goal of APrIGF.

Regards,

Dongman

2013-08-27 ?? 5:21, Susan Chalmers ? ?: