[Rigf_program] Selection of APrIGF 2014 Host

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Mon Aug 26 15:45:10 HKT 2013

Pablo,  Thanks for bringing this up.

I think having the meeting on Wednesday is good.

However, we may expect more people to join the Wednesday meeting, so we
might not be able to have a indepth discussion about the selection of the
host as we may need to cover some general informative items.

Anyway, lets see how much we can cover on Wednesday first and decide at that
point whether another get together is necessary to drive towards a possible
recommendation at our Friday call.

Talk to everyone at: http://conference.apnic.net/36/program#session/61735

Edmon