[Rigf_program] Selection of APrIGF 2014 Host

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Sat Aug 24 15:00:41 HKT 2013

Hi Everyone,

As discussed in our call yesterday, here is the proposed process leading
towards a decision to be ratified in our scheduled meeting in Seoul (on Sep
6 before the closing) so that we can target to make the announcement of the
host for APrIGF 2014:

- Secretariat will solicit additional Clarifications from both proposals
between now and Tuesday Aug 27
- Secretariat will provide all information obtained and an updated
comparison chart to MSG by Wednesday Aug 28
- Everyone is encouraged to provide their input / comments through the
mailing list
- A special MSG meeting will be called for Thursday Aug 29 to consider the 2
proposals
- A recommendation for the host will be discussed at MSG meeting scheduled
for Aug 30
- Ratification of the recommendation will be sought at the Sep 6 meeting
(where we require quorum for the decision)

Please feel free of course at anytime to provide your thoughts or input to
the proposals so far.

Edmon