[Rigf_program] [Aug 23 Fri 0400 UTC] APrIGF Weekly Meeting

Wu Kuo-Wei kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:52:05 HKT 2013

Is it possible to have more people in "Privacy in Asia"? From the panelists, I can see people from USA (2~3), Japan (2~3), China (1) only. As I know, there is Data Protection Law in Japan, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, and many coming. Could we have others to join the panel to share "Asia" view?

Kuo Wu

Pablo Hinojosa <pablo at apnic.net> 於 2013/8/23 上午9:01 寫道: