[Rigf_program] FW: [Aug 23 Fri 0400 UTC] APrIGF Weekly Meeting

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:58:47 HKT 2013

Could you kindly confirm whether the toll-free number for China North is
10800-714-1686 and the passcode is 839 229 623? Your webex link is
unfortuantely blocked by the GFW and I cannot join the meeting online.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)