[Rigf_program] [Revised Attachments!!] [Aug 23 Fri 0400 UTC] APrIGF Weekly Meeting

APrIGF Secretariat sec at aprigf.asia
Fri Aug 23 05:14:16 HKT 2013

Dear Program Committee,

I have just noticed that my flight's departure time to Xian was exactly the call meeting time which I originally thought it was an hour later. So I have to apologize for the meeting and Pablo has kindly agreed to help with taking the notes.

In this case, I will now briefly write about the updates of some of the suggested change on the program made:
Orientation Session: postponed to 10:00-11:00 and changed venue to Small theatre i.e. same as Multi-stakeholder track to avoid the trouble of relocating people & logistic problem
Opening plenary is shortened now to 11:15-12:00
Workshop #13 might be cancelled.
Summary sessions of Security will be combined into the Access track since there is only 1 workshop left for security track
Workshop #20 Giga internet requested for a 180min session. So proposing to move Workshop #8 Trade issues to 14:30-16:00 instead and postponing the summary sessions to 16:30-17:30
Check out the right-most columns on 2nd tab of the status of workshop for the suggested additional speaker from Edmon. Secretariat has been starting to relay to each workshop organizer.

Attachments:
For 2014 Local Host Evaluation, have received answers from the 2 proponents on the clarifying questions. Attached a revised version of the comparison sheet with remarks at the bottom.
A list of the current registered government attendees for your reference.
Minutes of last meeting which was forgotten in the last email.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502  ︳http://www.aprigf.asia